Sunday, April 14, 2013

I have a new website take a look----www.dorothyatkinsartist.com

It's those little moments that make me pause and smile. Well, my new website showing off some of my paintings is just one of them. While this is new, I won't forget where I began in this creative journey of mine. If you are so inclined you can see where I started..... www.fromwhereisit.net. Not fancy but it gave me the courage to put myself out there and I have not looked back. My original black and white cards with my family photos are still sold in specialty stores and museum stores and I am so proud.

1 comment:

  1. Dorothy, Bonnie J. Smith here. Will you be selling your cards etc. in the Rose Garden again this fall. Let me know I am running out of cards!

    www.bonniejofiberarts.com

    ReplyDelete